We understand the importance of being able to visit a patient while they are in the hospital, and we are pleased to welcome visitors to BID Needham. Inpatient visiting hours are from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Each hospitalized patient is allowed one visitor per day.
- Each ambulatory patient is allowed one support person.
- Children under the age of 18 may not visit unless they are visiting a hospitalized parent or sibling and are at least 12 years old.
- All visitors and patients must be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and recent exposure.
- Visitors must maintain a distance of 6 feet from others during their visit.
- All visitors must wear a hospital-provided surgical mask, fully covering the nose and mouth, at all times.