Visitor Guidelines During COVID-19 Pandemic
Beth Israel Lahey Health has taken a number of steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in order keep our patients and staff safe. Please review our updated visitor policy below. Additional COVID-19 resources, including information on testing and vaccination, can be found here.
Due to increasing cases of COVID-19 in the community, we will be restricting visitation for some patients. Due to patient privacy, we will not be providing any information about individual patients.
- Visiting hours are 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm.
- Visitors will be screened at the hospital entrances, given a ''screened'' sticker and are required to wear a surgical mask provided by the hospital, fully covering the mouth and the nose.
- Any visitors who have tested positive for COVID-19 or who have symptoms will not be allowed to visit.
- Visitors must directly enter and immediately exit the hospital at the beginning and end of their visit.
- Visitors are not allowed in the cafeteria nor gift shop. And they are not allowed to congregate in the hallways nor lobbies.
- Masks are REQUIRED at all times, regardless of vaccination status.