Please keep this information in mind when you make an appointment
- When you schedule an office visit, you may need to answer a few questions over the telephone about your health and personal history.
- Before your first appointment, please forward your pertinent medical records and the medical tests you have had and their results. Bring a list of your current medications and your insurance card with you, and any other materials or information requested by your doctor's office.
- Check with your insurance company to see if your policy includes care and treatment at BID-Needham. We can help if you have questions about the coverage information you receive. We can also work with your insurance company if the company has questions or requires additional information to determine your benefits.
- Remember to bring a list of any questions you have for your physicians, and a notebook so you can jot down information.
- We always encourage you to invite a family member or trusted friend to your appointment to help you as you gather information about your health and treatment.